Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bargain Shop For Necessities

Having kids = spending money. Wether it be diapers and wipes or new clothes that they will inevitably outgrow before you even have a chance to wash them. The smiles, coos and snuggles are priceless but when it comes to diapering, feeding, etc. these little bundles of joy come with a hefty price tag.

As someone who likes to save rather than spend I am constantly searching for a way to spend less on the necessities. An added bonus to that means a little more money to spend on the enjoyable things. Like that mommy and me class that gets me out enjoying the company of other moms just like me and gives my baby time interacting with others.

Not only is it much easier to shop online than to pack up the kiddos and head to the store, I have also found it to be a bigger money saver. 

Here are a couple tips to saving money while shopping for the necessities:

1.  Join Amazon Mom.  Enjoy the 20% discount on diapers, wipes and lots of other family necessities. Free two day shipping. HUGE money saver. 

2.  Sign-up for coupons on diapering websites. It's free.  

3. Spend a few extra minutes searching for additional coupons via a search engine.

4. Use those codes found on diapers, wipes, etc. packages and shop for FREE. I've been able to order my holiday cards for FREE (plus shipping+handling) just by going to the pampers website and typing in the Gifts to Grow codes.

As a bargain shopper I'm always searching for more ways to save.

Be sure to check back often for more money saving tips and tricks.

Smile and Share :)



No comments:

Post a Comment